0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quuize before. Hence you can not start it again.
quuize is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quuize.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 1
Доповніть речення вживаючи дісєлово to be у формі теперішнього (am / ‘m not, are / aren’t, is / isn’t) або минулого (was / wasn’t, were / weren’t) часу.
- John very talkative now, but he (not) very talkative when he was a child.
- There a lot of people in the office yesterday afternoon, but there only one person here now.
- The weather (not) very nice last weekend, but it beautiful now.
- My mother retired now, but most of her life she a teacher.
- We (not) at home yesterday, but we here today.
- The food here fine last week, but this meal (not) very good.
- I (not) very well yesterday and I (not) well today.
- Jane at school with me when we were children, but now she a famous politician.
- There a lot of people at the concert last night, but there (not) many here tonight.
- I can see you (not) very happy today. What’s the matter? You OK yesterday.