0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quuize before. Hence you can not start it again.
quuize is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quuize.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Write one word in each gap.
1. Because roles are shifting, men must be encouraged to take leave.
2. They give most children a number of these days to stop them getting serious diseases.
3. So, basically for the next six days I had a big sticking into my arm, pumping in antibiotics on a regular basis.
4. They took me in an ambulance and put me in a will about 20 other people.
5. I immediately arranged to go on leave from work. Then I called the doctor.
6. If you give a small child a pet, they’ll love it for a day or two, but then they might completely it.
7. Have you been against tetanus?
8. We all need to Joyceat such a difficult time for her.
9. Then I called the doctor, who came that morning and some medicine for me.
10. There’s just so much from young people these days when it comes to politics. They’re just not interested.
11. The whole of the left side of my face went .
12. The girls in the family all the attention that Peter was getting.