0 of 3 Questions completed
You have already completed the quuize before. Hence you can not start it again.
quuize is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quuize.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 3 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 3
Допишіть речення використовуючи слова в дужках і enough.
1. He wants to be a sumo wrestler but he’s (not/big).
2. I am so busy! I want to sit and watch TV but I just don’t have (time)
3. He tried to win the race but he came third, he wasn’t (fast)
4. This bath is freezing! The water is (not/hot)
5. You will have to sleep on the floor there are (not/beds)
6. There is to make a cup of tea! What is wrong with the pipes? (not/water)
Question 2 of 3
Впишіть в речення so, such, so many, so much, so few, so little
This has been a bad summer. There have been rainy days. Yesterday, it was rainy and cold. I tried to take the bus to school, but the bus was full that I couldn’t even get on. So I decided to walk to school. I didn’t have an umbrella so I got wet. I got wet that I had to change into my gym clothes when I finally got to school. I felt like an idiot in my gym clothes at school, but they were the only dry clothes I had. The weather can make life difficult sometimes.
Question 3 of 3
Впишіть у порпуски в реченнях too/enough
1. The film was boring to watch so we left the cinema early.
2. The house on the corner isn’t cheap for us to buy.We will find another
3. I know Sarah is very enthusiastic but she isn’t tall and talented to play in the school basketball team.
4. The soup is cold to eat. Shall weheat it on the stove?
5. I think this t-shirt is big for me to wear.I would like to give it to you.
6. He was not good to play in the school band so the teacher chose another student.
7. Some of the probems in the Maths exam were difficult for me to answer so I got a bad mark.
8. The racer couldn’t drive fast to come first in the World Championship.
9. Look! This knife is blunt to chop the onions.
10. The shopping bags were heavy for the old woman so she wanted help.
11. Toby wasn’t strong to lift the desk so his friend Laura helped him carry it.
12. These cars are expensive for me to buy.Have you got cheaper ones?
13. The weather was cold to go out so the two boys stayed at home and played chess.
14. The sea isn’t warm to swim in March in Turkey.
15. Daniel isn’t hardworking to pass all his exams.