Talk Studio
креативна школа англійської

7/7.2 [Нові слова]

Topic Progress:

Завдання 3a Прочитайте та запам’ятайте слова з тексту пісні. Для цього у таблиці є переклад та приклади речень, як вживаються слова. 

1imagine imagine   уявлятиImagine that you are lying on a beach. Уяви, як ти лежиш на пляжі.
2easy easy   легкийAll questions were very easy. Всі запитання були дуже легкими.
3 try  try   намагатисьJust try to stay calm.  Просто намагайтесь залишатись спокійним.
4 below  below    нижче The lake is almost 900 feet below sea level. Озеро майже 900 футів нижче рівня моря.
5 above  above    над We lived in the room above the shop. Ми жили в кімнаті зверху над магазином.
6 the only  the only    єдиний You are the only one who can help me. – Ти єдиний хто може мені допомогти.
7 someday  someday    колись, одного дня Someday I will learn how to drive a car. – Колись я навчусь водити машину.
8 join join   приднуватись Come in! Join us! – Заходь! Приєднуйся до нас!
9 wonder wonder    цікавитись I wonder what time it is. Мені цікаво, котра зараз година.
10 share  share   поділяти, разом користуватись Do you mind sharing a table? Ви не проти посидіти разом за одним столом?

Завдання 3b Прочитайте повний текст, знайдіть нові слова, які ви щойно вивчили. Повний текст Imagine – у наступній вкладці.

"Imagine"

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today... Aha-ah...Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace... You...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world... You...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

mple Description

58 коментарів до “7/7.2 [Нові слова]”

1. Thanks for your course. All tasks were interesting and useful but the best way to learn something new for me was video about a talented girl.Such videos with explanations are really good.The hardest task was video about paper usage😭 I hope I’ll understand listening much more better😔😔

2. I liked all the tasks, especially: a video lesson about a talented 10-year-old pianist girl, a detective story, it was very interesting to go through ted.com and “how to learn English with the help of English songs?”
    I did not guess the song, but learned the words)

3. I really thank you for this interesting course. It’s reminded me about learning English and about my true goals. I hope, I’ll understand native speakers if I continue learning.
    If speak about lessons, I can say that lessons about murder and dreamer’s song, which will play in my car from this moment, were exiting.
    I say again that the course was wonderful. Thank you so much 🥰

4. It’s interesting for me all lessons of this week. The song “Imagine” amazing. I like John Lennon, his songs and how he sing. I thankful for every lesson, from each of them I took something necessary for me. But I want to ask You to give more difficult lessons next week.

• Ми дуже вдячні за такі теплі слова! Христос Воскрес:)

5. Hello!
    Thank you for this course. It was good possibility to return to styding English again.
    All lessons was interesting, but my favorite is “Music lesson”. I didn’t know that words in song can be so easy. I never listened to music so attentively. Now I will. Thank you for it.?

• Клас!!
      Я дуже рада, що цей курс змотивував вас далі продовжувати вивчати англійську.
      Це дуже круто))
      Ви – молодець, що пройшли усі сім уроків!)

• Thank you for your lessons. They were really interesting and important for me. Especially, audio-lesson was fine. Good job!

• It’s quite unusual for many but it’s really interesting and motivating.
      Thanks for your feedback!)

• I’m very grateful to you for such an interesting course. I’ve found a lot of important information for improving my English since the very beginning of the course and I must admit all the tasks were really various. It is a big work to create the such course. Thanks;))

• Hi!
      Thanks a lot for a such interesting course.
      As for me every kind of lesson was special and important in standing my English.
      I’m very glad to found your Talk Studio!

Залишити коментар